Modern Grounds in Tampa: Summer Party Tips for Artificial Grass Lawns
Your lawn is the perfect spot to host a summer party. But if you’ve ever tried to host a party on natural grass, you know that real grass can’t handle heavy traffic. It also gets muddy and slippery very quickly. You don’t want your guests—or your lawn—to suffer at your summer party. So what’s the solution? Artificial grass from Modern Grounds in Tampa!
Benefits of Synthetic Grass for Summer Parties
Are you hosting a summer party on your lawn and dreading the inevitable cleanup? If you have a synthetic lawn, you won’t have to. Here are just a few reasons why artificial grass is perfect for your next summer soirée:
Unlike natural grass, guests stomping around, and the weight of lawn chairs and tables can’t ruin artificial turf. Sure, the turf in the areas that get the most foot traffic can bend a bit. But that’s nothing a good brushing up won’t fix.
With natural grass, you have to deal with mud and other debris that can get tracked into your home. Synthetic grass allows people to walk barefoot without worrying about tracking anything in and it stays clean even after all guests leave.
It’s Stain Resistant
If someone spills a glass of red wine or some ketchup from their burger on the grass, you don’t have to worry about unsightly blemishes on your lawn. It won’t damage Tampa artificial grass or leave a mark! You can just wipe or rinse it off as needed.
Tips on How to Prepare Your Artificial Lawn for Summer Parties
Even though the lawn requires less work than a natural lawn, there’s still some basic upkeep that will ensure your guests have a great time.
Here are some tips on how to get your artificial lawn party-ready:
Before the Party
- Remove dead leaves from the plants and trees near the synthetic lawn. Make sure they aren’t dropping onto the lawn and causing piles of debris.
- Sweep off leaves and other yard debris from the lawn. Sweep from one end to the other, moving in straight lines so you don’t miss any patches. If there are areas where you missed leaves or other debris, try using a leaf blower instead of sweeping.
- Check for weeds on the edges. If there are any, remove them with a weed trimmer or hand tools.
- Hose down the lawn to rid it of tiny debris. This will also freshen up your artificial grass from Modern Grounds in Tampa for your party.
- Brush up the synthetic turf fibers to get them nice and fluffy. Focus on the areas that are bound to get a lot of foot traffic later, like the turf near walkways and furniture.
- Set up the furniture that your guests will use. Make sure the seats can accommodate as many people as possible without making the space too crowded.
- Add potted plants and another decor to the area. This will make your synthetic lawn more inviting when your guests arrive.
During the Party
- Clean up spills immediately. If the spill is in one place, you can use a paper towel to blot it up. If the spill has spread out, you can use your garden hose to rinse away the liquid.
- Grill away from the lawn. While synthetic grass doesn’t burn, it can melt when it comes in contact with extremely hot objects like coals. Keep your grill and firepit away from it.
- Keep pointy footwear off the synthetic lawn. While artificial grass is durable, high heels and other shoes with spikes can damage it. Ask your guests to wear sandals or other flat shoes on your lawn.
After the Party
- Sweep the synthetic lawn. Use a broom to get rid of any debris or food scraps that fell on the ground during your party.
- Hose it down. Use a hose to spray down your artificial grass and wash away any dust or particles left behind by sweeping.
- Wash or scrub areas that got spilled on. Use a soap and water solution for smelly spills. Then, rinse the turf thoroughly with water.
- Brush up the synthetic turf fibers. Brush them in an up-and-down motion to get their grass blades standing again. Don’t use a brush with metal bristles to avoid damaging the turf.
Keep Your Lawn Party-Ready With Tampa Artificial Turf
Once you install synthetic grass, you can stop worrying about your lawn when you’re hosting a party. Instead, you can focus on what really matters: enjoying yourself!